Up to 35KV, 31500kVA
Comply with IEC 60076, ANSI, GB standard
Certificate: CCC, CTQC
Top 10 in China
The three-phase oil-immersed distributing transformer applies new type insulating structure and makes short-circuit resistance strong. The iron core is made of high-quality cold-rolled silicon-steel plate. High-voltage winding group is made up of high-quality oxygen-free copper lines and it adopts multilayered drum type structure. All fasteners have been processed with special treatment to prevent them from loosening.
1. Spiral loops with longitudinal oil path to produce a better interior cooling effect;
2. Improve the effectual support of the loop's terminal face to strengthen the anti-short circuit electricity capability;
3. New suspending structure and instrument-positioning frames to guarantee that the long distance transport and movement will be more reliable.
1. Oxygen-free copper lines of lower resistivity, which will become smoother and burr-free after series of additional surface treatment, so the load loss of our transformer is lower and the electric performance is better.
2. High-quality silicon-steel plates which are of lower unit loss, and the no-load of the transformers is lower.
3. High-quality wooden laminating insulation pieces, which won't split or move even under the influence of short circuit.
4. Thoroughly filtrated transformer oil containing less water, gas and impurities, which makes our transformers work better.
5. High-quality rubber sealing material, which can prevent the transformers form aging or leakage.
Good Technology and Economic Performance
Compare with S7 series product, S9 series product reduces the no-load loss by 10%, load loss by 24% and no-load electric current by 46%; As a result, the operating cost will drop by 19%. Improved from S9 series product, S11 series product reduces the no-load loss by 20%; No-load electric current by 70%85%; Average temperature by 10K; Noise level by 2-4dB; And double the products' service life. Even under 20% overloads, it can also work for a long period of time.
Transformer Service Condition
Altitude cannot exceed: 1000m
Highest ambient temperature: +40° C
Highest daily average temperature: +30° C
Highest annual average temperature: +20° C
Lowest outdoor temperature: -25° C